Intesa Hit current account
Intesa Hit is a unique concept on our market that encompasses a range of modern banking products, available in the scope of a current account. You can open Intesa Hit current account regardless of whether you are employed or not.
card with a modern and attractive design offers numerous advantages:
- Deferred payment up to 45 days on all points of sale,
- Revolving credit- Settle the minimum monthly commitment fee of 5% of total spending from the previous period, while the interest is calculated on the remaining debt. The minimum amount of 5% is calculated on purchase transactions at retail locations and ATM cash withdrawals, while the fees, interest, other fees, rates, and fees for cash withdrawals at ATMs charge are calculated in entirety on the monthly invoice. The debt amount in dinars includes a fixed interest rate in the amount of 35.04% per annum (effective interest rate on an annual basis from 35.15%), while the amount of debt in euros includes a fixed interest rate in the amount of 22.76% per annum (effective interest rate on an annual basis from 22.85%).
The compound method is used for interest calculation.
Consumption executed domestically is calculated in dinars, while consumption abroad is calculated in euros. Due date for the settlement of the minimum monthly obligations falls on the 15th of the month. Obligations can be settled via Banca Intesa On-line service, Intesa Mobi service, standing order, payment at the Banca Intesa counter and the counters of other banks and post offices. If you prefer, you can pay an amount greater than the minimum monthly obligations or pay the total amount of liabilities.
- selects program – numerous discounts and advantages created especially for American Express card users in the country and abroad.
Revolving credit – Settle the minimum monthly obligation in the amount of 5% of total spending from the previous period, while the interest is calculated on the rest of the debt. The minimum amount of 5% is charged on all transactions, as well as interest and all fees. The debt amount in dinars includes a fixed interest rate in the amount of 35.04% per annum (effective interest rate on an annual basis from 35.15%), while the amount of debt in euros includes a fixed interest rate in the amount of 22.76% per annum (effective interest rate on an annual basis from 22.85%). The compound method is used for interest calculation.
Consumption executed domestically is calculated in dinars, while consumption abroad is calculated in euros. Due date for the settlement of the minimum monthly obligations falls on the 10th of the month. Obligations can be settled via Banca Intesa On-line service, Intesa Mobi service, standing order, payment at the Banca Intesa counter and the counters of other banks and post offices. If you prefer, you can pay an amount greater than the minimum monthly obligations or pay the total amount of liabilities.Payment in 3–12 equal monthly instalments without interest on more than 4,500 points of sale throughout the country with which Banca Intesa has agreed cooperation
People who are always searching for inspiration find it in everything that surrounds them. For that reason Banca Intesa presents VISA INSPIRE to you, a new card that will follow you wherever your inspiration leads you.
VISA INSPIRE is an international debit payment card which enables you to dispose of funds from your current account in a simple and secure way. With this card you can make cashless payment for goods and services and withdraw cash on counters and ATMs in the country and abroad, marked by the VISA SIGN.
You no longer have to go to the bank to pay a bill, settle your liabilities regarding credit cards or check your balance. A click on the computer is enough and the bank is there with you.
With Intesa On-line, pored apart from great savings in time and money you get additional comfort since the service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days of the week. You only need to have a computer and Internet connection and you can access your money from home, from work or from an Internet café.
From now on you can pay your bill or effect any other cashless payment, anywhere, at any time, because the bank is in your hands!
IntesaMobi is a new and unique service that enables you to perform financial transactions via your mobile phone with complete safety. The service is available 24 hours a day, seven days of the week, wherever you are, if you have you mobile phone at hand.
You can do the following in a safe and fast way:
- pay monthly and other bills,
- check balance and transactions on all accounts and credit cards you have in the Bank,
- check foreign currency exchange list,
- perform exchange operations,
- check the date of expiry of current account overdraft,
- have an overview of outstanding cheques,
- and many other things ...
Intesa Mobi service fee is charged independently of the Current Account Maintenance Costs and is 50 dinars.
If you submit an overdraft request when opening Intesa Hit current account, as soon as you receive the first salary or pension on your account, or after placing a security deposit you will be provided with an overdraft. (EIR = NIR and on a monthly level equals 2.8% plus the retail price index for the current month).
Overdraft for a two-year period
If you have an approved overdraft on your Intesa Hit current account, and would like to use this service also in the future, you should come to any of the branches of Banca Intesa during the three months after this service has expired (and at the earliest a month before the service has expired) and sign the Annex to the agreement. On the day of signing of the annex, it is necessary for the client not to have any debts on the current account, that is, the balance must not be negative. The bank will inform you, in writing, of the moment when your current approved overdraft expires.
- Save the time – payment of monthly bills without going to the bank and waiting in the line
- Save the money – no commission for the payment of bills
With the standing order service you will no longer spend time on waiting in the line or be thinking of deadlines for the payment of bills. Banca Intesa shall take care of your monthly bills. We will transfer funds and pay your monthly bills (for utility services, fixed phone line, for electricity, for post-paid services of a mobile telephone company) every month, without commission, directly from your current account
Activation and Functioning of the Standing Order Service
You can file a request for opening a standing order at any branch of Banca Intesa, if you have an open Intesa Hit current account.
On contracting this service the Bank automatically settles the bill from your current account and sends you an SMS notification on the execution of the standing order and the level of paid amount. You also receive an SMS notification even if the payment has not been made, where apart from the information that the payment order was not executed, the reason of failure to execute it will be also be stated
If you wish, you can also choose an additional service, to receive a certified confirmation of paid bills at your home address. The confirmation is issued jointly, for all bills and the price of this service is 40 dinars and comprises the costs of preparation and delivery of the letter.
For the bills of companies Telekom, VIP, Telenor, Infostan, Elektrovojvodina and Informatika Novi Sad, you can activate an additional advantage – an SMS notification with the cancellation of payment.
This advantage ensures that you can receive from Banca Intesa prior to the realization of the standing order an SMS notification with the information on the level of indebtedness and the date on which the bill will be paid.
Up to the date stated in this SMS notification, you have the possibility of cancelling the payment if you do not want it to be performed for any reason.
If you have not cancelled the payment, the Bank will automatically settle the bill from your current account and send you an SMS notification regarding the execution of the standing order and the paid amount.
The standing order enables the payment of the bills to companies with which Banca Intesa has a signed Agreement on the Execution of a Standing Order.
This service enables you the following:
- Convert money at the most favourable exchange rate,
- Save the value of your assets on the current account if you set the amount in dinars on your current account above which you wish to convert all the payments into euros (you can withdraw the euros anytime you want). In that case, the amount in dinars is spent first, and after that the amount in euros, which is, in that case, automatically converted into dinars at the most favourable exchange rate. You go in the red only if there are no assets either in dinar or in euro part of your account,
- Save, by setting the limit you want to save on the monthly basis, and by means of standing order, we will, on the day you choose, convert the set amount of dinars into euros at the most favourable exchange rate and transfer it to your foreign currency account.
With Intesa Hit current account you get an additional health insurance. Delta Generali Insurance provides monetary compensation in case of serious illness, undergone surgical intervention or disability as a result of accident. The recovered damages may be used for any purpose unconditionally.
You can obtain a leaflet with detailed explanations and insurance conditions at the branches of Banca Intesa Beograd or if you call Medi-Call centre of Delta Generali Insurance (011/2220-575) or visit the website http://www.deltagenerali.rs/active/sr-latin/home/vrsteosiguranja/dzo_intesa_hit.html
The monthly maintenance fee for Intesa Hit current account equals 300 dinars.
The documentation needed for opening of Intesa Hit current account is the following:
- Identity card
- Depending on your working status, you need:
- Employees – the salary certificate,
- Pensioners – last three pension cheques,
- Unemployed persons – the security deposit.